The Tiniest Thai Retreatie - Spain - September 2017
Want to come with me (and three other amazing women) - to Spain this September?
To be precise, Sunday 10th to Wednesday 13th September.
End of summer, about to become a new season.
A perfect time to take a few days for you.
To recharge in some sunshine. To relax. To chat. To laugh.
To not worry about ANYTHING at all.
This is the treat part of reTREAT.
And the retreatIE is that it's fun too - a little bit more party-ish than many retreats.
Yes, there's yoga and pampering.
Yes, there's journaling prompts, group discussions (but maybe over a glass of two of cava).
But there's also a evening out at a local restaurant, there's a winery tour (and tasting) and the honesty bar means - should you want - we can do some heart-to-hearts whilst sitting in the pool overlooking the gorgeous white village and incredible mountains, watching the sunset with a glass of rose.
OK, so here's EXACTLY what's included
(All you have to do is book your flight to Malaga - yep a return one - sorry hehe).
* arrive Sunday afternoon (we'll co-ordinate it somehow) and I'll meet you at the airport for the transfer back to Competa
* be shown to your room, get settled - then drinks on the terrace
* cooking demo and Thai-style barbecue (with a lot of Spanish influence of course)
* Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday morning yoga
* each day there'll also be a journaling exercise and prompts and discussion
* two treatments during the time we're here - choose manicure, pedicure or Indian head massage
* lots of inspiring books available to read
* cooking/ food demo and/or talk each day
* visit to a local winery with wine tasting and tapas
* one night we'll have a tasting menu served in a private room or roof terrace at a restaurant in the village centre
* breakfast every day, dinner every day, lunch (at winery) one day
* an introduction to the Thai Diet - you're likely to kickstart a healthy habit and probably weight loss (if that's a goal)
* your own private ensuite room for three nights
* all details taken care of - eg we'll also make sure you have two big bottles of water a day - so no need to search out the local supermarket and lug bottles back
Here's what's NOT included
* your flights to and from Malaga
* all necessary insurance (the trip is organised by me and La Vista, Competa, but is a holiday taken independently by you at your own risk)
* lunch one or two days (depending on flight times) but this is deliberate to allow you time to wander this beautiful village and eat at the great-value local restaurants (gambas pil pil is my favourite!)
* any alcoholic drinks (there's an honesty bar at La Vista and then whatever you choose to drink at the dinner out and/or lunches) - oh except the wine tasting, which is included!
(Er, that's it!)
And what's going to happen?
There's structured time to create new habits of yoga, self care, journaling
There's great food to nourish you, body and soul
Daily cooking / food talk and demonstrations
Group and individual time to set goals, think about what you really want to create and be and do and have in your life
Lots of time to explore, sleep, daydream, sunbathe, read, write, do whatever you like (this is NOT some organised fun thing)
Bring your journal and pens, or your laptop or iPad to journal (yes there's free WiFi)
Our team is on hand during the whole retreatie to help with anything you need
Leave relaxed and energised and inspired and with some new habits and some new ideas around food and what to eat and cook
We'll all go back together to Malaga airport on the Wednesday for a lunchtime/afternoon flight home
The BIG print - take note!
There are only FOUR places available
The cost for all of this and to spend this incredible time with me and three friends (well we will be!) is £750 per person
Want to see more about La Vista where the retreatie is held?
Any questions at all, just email me ... firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll be confirming this first Tiniest Thai Retreatie by the end of this week, so also email me to apply for a place or to arrange a Skype to discuss - just let me know why you'd love to come.
I can't WAIT!
Are YOU coming to join us this September?